Thursday, June 25, 2009

Task #14


I joined Delicious and I did skip step 2 and 3 in the process. I'm working off of someone else's computer and, as a result, I'm hesitant about adding features. I then searched for "Steampunk" and bookmarked three sites.


Steampunk refers to the literary genre of old masters like Jules Verne or H.G. Wells and more modern types like Neal Stephenson. It basically infuses the dawn of modern technology with the old-worls style of Victorian England.


Some people have taken the notions and have gone a step further, making steampunk toys, clothes and gizmos.
This is from one of the bookmarked sites: Datamancer.Net.
This guy is an artist who refinishes items, mostly computers in classic steampunk fashion.
There's some other good sites as well. Here the link to my delicious site:http://delicious.com/Fenriska

No comments:

Post a Comment